Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tee

Now I know why I've been mad at you... it's because I'm just jealous with anybody around you.

How stupid I am!

To care for what's been a past...

To care for somebody is no longer mine...

I'm weak, and weaker when I'm thinking about you.

I left you with my pride, and now I hate myself for being so proud...

I hated you so much because of you betrayal on me but now I still lose myself in your eyes...

I hate myself for being soooo vulnerable...

I've just realized I am still deeply in love with you, but I know we're just not meant to be together.

I tell myself not to reveal my emotions to you anymore, because I know this will go nowhere, I'd better keep this for myself. I want to save it for me, leave it deep in my heart...

Let it go!

I love you enough to let you go :).

No comments:

Post a Comment